At SECC we provide treatment for an extensive range of pediatric eye problems such as sight-threatening conditions like pediatric glaucoma, cataract and congenital opacities of the cornea.
We also have comprehensive services in:
- The management of squint, double vision and other disorders of eye alignment and movement, both in children and adults
- The management of amblyopia or lazy eyes
- Refraction in young children using eyedrops (cycloplegic refraction) for those who have difficulty getting a good refraction.
- General eye problems such as eye sore, allergic conjunctivitis and lumps on the eyelids (stye and chalazion).
- Providing pediatric ophthalmology consultation to doctors in the pediatric departments